Saturday, April 30, 2011

A new resolve and a new blog

"The United States form a young republic, a confederacy which ought ever to be cemented by a union of interests and affection, under the influence of those principles which obtained their independence." -Mercy Otis Warren

I am committed to finding a way to make certain that this nation, that I love with all of my heart, stays a sovereign nation of strength and power, "cemented by a union of interests and affection." I love these words by a sovereign woman observer and recorder of the American Revolution. I committed tonight to blog about what I read and ponder and consider as I continue through the Freedoms of Liberty classes. So, here I am. I will continue to blog my scripture and spiritual thoughts on my other blog, but am dedicating myself to finding followers here who want to protect the powers and the liberties of this nation. Join me as we work together to learn and therefore stay "under the influence of those principles which obtained our independence".

No comments:

Post a Comment